Join or Renew
To help physicians during the uncertainty presented by COVID-19, the MSDC Board of Directors made the following revisions to 2020 MSDC Membership:
1) 2020 membership renewal for current members has been extended to June 15, 2020.
2) 2020 membership dues for new members has been cut in half to $162.50
As always, MSDC can arrange an installment plan for physicians
You may call MSDC offices at 202-466-1800 to renew by phone.
To renew online, you will need to create a password, and then you can access your invoice and pay online.
1) Create your password HERE. You will be prompted to enter your email address and reset your password using a link sent to your personal email. (IMPORTANT: Sign up using the email address where you receive MSDC eNewsline)
2) Access your online profile HERE.
3) Go to "Membership Info" under MY PROFILE. Follow additional directions at HowToRenew.
Members enjoy numerous member benefits including strong advocacy to protect physicians and patients, free or discounted educational and networking opportunities, practice management assistance, and timely information on legislative and regulatory issues that affect the daily practice of medicine.
Eligibility: Active membership in the Medical Society of the District of Columbia is open to reputable doctors of medicine or osteopathy who are actively licensed to practice medicine or osteopathy in the District of Columbia or suburban Maryland or Virginia and who live or practice in the greater Metropolitan Washington area; or who are in a post graduate training program in the greater Metropolitan Washington area.