655 K Street NW, Washington, DC, USARegister Now
Join your friends and colleagues for an evening celebration on October 27 at the 2023 MSDC Annual Meeting. This year's annual meeting will return to the site of our wildly successful (and fun) 2019 annual meeting, the Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC) event center.
We are delighted to host live a DC tradition older than the cherry blossoms and Washington Monument - the annual gathering of members. Join us as we inaugurate 2023-2024 MSDC President Dr. Ashesh Patel and hear from current MSDC President
Dr. Susanne Bathgate about all of the great work your medical society has done this year to support you.
You are invited to attend by the #MSDC23 Host Committee!
Dr. Susanne Bathgate, President (Co-chair)
Dr. Ashesh Patel, President-elect (Co-chair)
Dr. Tamika Auguste
Dr. James Cobey
Dr. Riwo Oboh-Weilke
Dr. Raymond Tu
Dr. Dock Winston
Dr. Angela Wu
Click on each item below to learn more about the 2023 annual meeting.
- 6:00 - 7:30 PM: Networking reception featuring delicious food (sponsored by PCRM), open bar, and the DC healthcare community
- 7:30 - 8:30 PM: MSDC annual meeting of members, including remarks from our special guests.
- 8:30 - 9:00 PM: Early Career Physicians Section Annual Meeting
Attendees at the MSDC annual meeting can meet and hear from the following guests:
- Dr. Ayanna Bennett, incoming Director of the DC Department of Health (DC Health)
- The Honorable Phil Mendelson, Chair of the Council of the District of Columbia
- Dr. Thomas Madejski, American Medical Association Trustee
- Dr. Rachel Levine, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Assistant Secretary for Health (virtual)
- Dr. Susanne Bathgate, 2022-2023 MSDC President
- Dr. Ashesh Patel, 2023-2024 MSDC President
Registrants who sign up before September 15 receive the best price and most value. Your registration rate includes the following:
- Heavy hors d'oeuvres passed and plated from Root + Stem (sponsored by PCRM)
- Open bar including non-alcoholic beverages
- Free valet parking
- Access to the reception and meeting
- Seeing your friends, colleagues, and our VIPs in attendance
Registration rates through September 22 (save 40% by registering early)
Active member $81
Associate member $108
All other MSDC member types and non-member health professionals $180
Non-members, non-health professionals $300
Registration rates after September 22 (save 40% by registering early)
Active member $135
Associate member $180
All other MSDC member types and non-member health professionals $300
Non-members, non-health professionals $500
Problems with registration? Contact Pia Duryea at email@example.com or 202-466-1800 x103.
New this year! MSDC no-stress registration policy.
Unsure of your October schedule? Register now and cancel by September 27 to receive a full refund of your registration fee