International Conference on Nutrition in Medicine August 6 to 8, 2020
The International Conference on Nutrition in Medicine 2020 is now taking place virtually on Aug. 6-8, 2020.
ICNM 2020 offers you the chance to hear from the world’s leading experts on nutrition and the opportunity to earn up to 20 CME credits. As an added bonus—this year’s presentations will be available on demand after the conference takes place!
Here’s what you can expect:
- Up to 20 CME credits for physicians, dietitians, nurses, and pharmacists.
- Customize your own conference schedule! We’ll offer live presentations each day, where you can pick and choose which lectures to listen to. Anything you miss will be available on demand. View our full schedule here.
- Hear from the Cleveland Clinic’s W.H. Wilson Tang, MD, renowned breast surgeon Kristi Funk, MD, past president of the American College of Cardiology Kim Williams, MD, and more!
- Topics including culinary medicine, controversies in nutrition research, the gut microbiome, keto diets, breast cancer prevention, Crohn’s disease, balancing our hormones, and more!
- Special foods and climate change session featuring Harvard’s Walter Willett, MD, and University of Michigan’s Martin Heller, PhD.
Price: $799 standard registration or $525 student registration.