Welcome to the Medical Society of DC
Welcome to the Medical Society of the District of Columbia (MSDC). With over 2,500 members, MSDC is the largest medical organization representing metropolitan Washington physicians in the District. The Medical Society is dedicated to the well-being of the physicians in metropolitan Washington and their patients.
MSDC advocates vigorously on their behalf through:
• Legislative efforts to protect physicians and patients from some of the onerous practices of regulatory authorities
• Vigorous defense of the patient-physician relationship
• Practice management consultation and services
• Up-to-date information on legislative and regulatory issues that affect the daily practice of medicine
• Free or discounted educational and networking opportunities
Read more about MSDC.