Information for DC Physicians Regarding COVID-19 and Coronavirus
During the COVID-19 pandemic, MSDC has continuously offering information, resources, and support to physicians and the public during this critical time. COVID-19 not only has health consequences, but practice and economic consequences for the health profession.
Below are our breaking news items and evergreen resources. If you have any suggestions for content or information, email us with your suggestions.
DC Health has issued new guidance on screening in healthcare settings. See them here:
- PPE for healthcare facilities guidance - April 18, 2022
- Guidance for Close Contacts of a Person Confirmed to Have COVID-19: Quarantine and Testing - March 3, 2022
- Healthcare Personnel Monitoring, Restriction, and Return to Work - March 4, 2022
- Discontinuation of Transmission-Based Precautions for Patients with Confirmed or Suspected COVID-19 in Healthcare Settings – March 4, 2022
- Guidance for Close Contacts of a Person Confirmed to Have COVID-19: Quarantine and Testing - March 8, 2022